Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Enjoy Today!

>> Thursday, September 17, 2020

 Good morning!

Wouldn't this be the ultimate?  I would love to have a house

on a lake with a beautiful mountain view!

Yes, this could be my retirement house no problem!!

Today I used DRS Designs stamps: Mountain and Treeline 2 in 1, River Rocks and Fenceline 2 in 1,

Christmas Village Cabin, Cattails and Enjoy Today

I did a bit of masking to make this scene come out right, the trees and cabin part.
I made the tree reflection just squiggling a pen.

My next card is the same type theme but with horses instead of a lake.
The perfect mountain ranch!


              This card is actually done the same way but the fence is stamped right over the horse.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

Shelia said...

These are both beautiful, Robin. The scenes you created are fabulous. I really like the added hills on the first card & the shading on those mountain is great. They look so real !

Sue said...

These are both absolutely gorgeous Robin! I could definitely live in either location! Your coloring is just amazing and I love all the added little touches like the tree's reflection and the cat tails, but it's how you changed the silhouette horse with what looks like just a few strokes of your marker that has me completely floored! So impressive!!

nwilliams6 said...

I so wish there were mountains in my background! I have a pond, a horse, pretty trees, and even a cabin looking house (my mom did log siding on her house) - the mountains would make it!

Gorgeous stamping and wonderful scenes. I love the colors and how you did everything, Robin. Soooooo well done and beautiful. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are fabulous, Robin! Love your mountains & cabin scene, The reflection on the lake is perfect. The horse inside the fence is wonderful & really gives a terrific focus for your card. Looks just some of the houses around here...surrounded by mountains & horses or cattle grazing nearby.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP