Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ghouls Having Fun

>> Sunday, August 9, 2020

I am in love with this card. Many years ago when my son was little my mother in law use to send him cards and letters that included fun things for him to play with.

When I got the new 4 IN 1 HALLOWEEN SILHOUETTES I immediately thought of those cute things she would mail him and thought oh how she would have loved a card to play tic tac toe.

I stamped the crow on the green and stamped the flying witch on green and the die cut the pieces. I used strips of black  paper to create the board and finished with the GHOULS WANNA HAVE FUN GREETING - 057E sentiment.

I adhered the pieces using sticky tape that can easily remove the pieces.

When I showed this to my mother in law she just loved it. Thanks for the inspiration mom.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card.

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Tic Tac Toe game pieces? How fun! Kids could really spend hours playing with a game like that! Very cute!!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, how creative and fun this is! Love the colors, the concept, and the fun images you used! Wonderfully done. Hugz

Shelia said...

I love that you created a tic tax toe board on your Halloween card! I can see myself playing this with some of my grands! Super creative idea & super cute!

Sue said...

What a fun and clever card Lisa! And you found the perfect greeting to go with it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Lisa! Love the bright Halloween tic tac toe board. Great idea!

Karin said...

This is such a cute idea for those tiny images! Love this creative card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP