Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Trick or Treat

>> Thursday, July 23, 2020

Good morning!
Ha!  A little late this morning I'm so sorry! Sometimes life gets in the way!!
This first card uses DRS stamps: Leaning ghost, Ghost Boo, Interlocking Stars
and Open Plaid  I used some fluorescent Copic Markers on my
ghost and Boo.

My spider web is done with an embossing folder on a foil covered cardstock piece then colored 
with alcohol inks, sanding off the web ridges.  The ghost is done on vellum and glittered.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

6 comments:

Sue said...

You make Thursdays so colorful Robin! Fun cards too! I love how you colored the stars on the first card and added the spider on the second.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So bright & colorful, Robin! I'm guessing those are the fluorescent Copics on the first. Love the stars on side & stripes on the other. Your Porkula card is terrific. Love the spiderweb bg & arch window.

Lisa said...

Great layers on the top card and I just love the fun ghost card. The layers and colors are so perfect Miss Robin!

Shelia said...

Super fun Halloween cards, Robin. I really like the color combos on these two cards.

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are so well done!!! Love the colors and backgrounds. My favorite thing is your velum glittered ghost - he looks real! Fabulous designs, my friend. Hugz

Karin said...

These are super fun! Love the fun stars and stripes background on the first...So colorful and clever! And the whole trick or treat scene with my favorite trick or treater is the best ever! The spider and ghost details send it over the top!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP