Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Days and Happy Bag

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hello crafty friends!

After seeing THIS great card by Julie, I was inspired to draw a little cityscape for this great new image, Crutch Assisted Man.  For the sentiment, I used part of the Happy Moments, Happy Days (I used the whole greeting inside).  I was going for a monochrome look, but then decided it needed a touch of color to make it happier. 

I love the new Medical Bag image, but I wanted to color it up differently.  I decided to draw on some roses and make one for my doctor.  She saved my hubby's life last year when she found a blood clot another doctor had missed. I know she would carry a bag like this.

I stamped the bag, die cut it in the shape of a tag, and drew in some little rose buds.  I stamped the leaves, colored it up, and took my picture.  When I did this post, I realized that I used a retired image to stamp the leaves, but I think the Silhouette Branch would work wonderfully.  I used the new You are My Hero greeting as well. 
Hope you are having a great week!

Hugz,

Nancy

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Wow Nancy these are terrific! The scene you created on the first is awesome. I really like the touch of yellow! Those tiny rosebuds on the second card are adorable!

Robin Clendenning said...

How fantastic to draw your own bg on that first card!! You are so creative and your drawing is super!!
The second card is so sweet with those rose buds...I was thinking until I read you drew them, that I must have missed seeing that rosebud stamp and how did I miss it!! LOL!
Beautiful cards Nancy!

Karin said...

These are amazing and so, so creative! Love the bag! Love the background scene! Super clever cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP