Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Underwater View

>> Sunday, May 17, 2020

So many possibilities with this portal stamp. I stamped the portal and masked it. Then I stamped the school of fish twice and colored the portal with copics.

The wood panel is scored at 1/4 inch and then I used 3 different brown distress inks and a grey to color the panel. Once it dried I spritzed with water and added the colors again to darken up the panel.

The water panel is a wave stencil. Then I hot glued the rope between the waves and the wood panel.

The portal  was cut and popped on dimensionals and the card was finished with Nuvo Drops, flowers, leaves and a sea shell.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Wow, that wood panel is amazing! Looks so real! Super cute card. Lots of great details & design!

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool, Lisa. That wood looks totally real! Great techniques, coloring, and designing. Fabulous. I am definitely trying that wood! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, your wood panel is so amazing! I love how real it looks!!!
Your porthole is beautiful and love the school of fish! So beautifully done my friend!

Karin said...

Your wood panel is fantastic! Wow! Great scene outside the porthole and the rope adds a perfect bit of texture!

Sue said...

What a great idea scoring the wood panel to give it the incredible panel look and your colors/coloring of it and your porthole is perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP