Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cowboys

>> Sunday, April 26, 2020

This Cowboy Silhouette  is great for creating your own sky colored background.

The image was stamped in black and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then using distress oxides (Yellow, Orange, Coral, Black and Red) I sponged the sky after masking the sun. Then I unmasked the sun and added only the yellow.

The base layer is Woven Plaid stamped length and then width to give the illusion of flannel.

Finished off the card with some black banners.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Beautifully done, Lisa! The plaid just adds so much and your sky is amazing. I need to dig out this image - I love it! Hugz

Karin said...

Wow! Your sky is amazing and I love the colors in the plaid too! Striking card!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Lisa! I love those cowboys and your sponged bg is perfect for them! Love your plaid too!

Shelia said...

What a gorgeous background you have created for your cowboys! I really like the color combo you used!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP