Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Enjoy Today!

>> Thursday, February 6, 2020

Good morning!
Aloha?  Looks like a beach I would like to just chill on all day!
Nothing I have to do, nowhere I have to go...can you imagine?
Ahhhhh, I want to go there right now.
Today I've used DRS Designs stamps: Brush Beach Sunrise, Adirondack Chair
I stamped the beach scene then stamped the chair.  I Sponged the sky and sea then colored the sand, mountain and chair with Copics.  I stamped the shells separately, colored them then fussy cut them and glued them to the corner of the card.  I used a torn piece of paper towel to make clouds in the sky then used a white gel pen in some places to highlight some areas, using my finger to smudge the white.  I then stamped the birds and used the white gel pen to fill in the body of the closest bird.
The last thing I did was to stamp the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a fantastic crafty day and weekend!  I'm actually traveling to Indiana today with my hubby to visit his momma.  It is a surprise so don't tell!
Happy crafting!
Robin

5 comments:

Donna W said...

Love your card! Wish I was there too!

nwilliams6 said...

Very fun, Robin. Your sky is amazing and the scene is awesome. Wish I was going there for sure - I could use a vacation and the water is always so relaxing. Love the shells in the corner too. So fun and pretty! Hugz

Shelia said...

This makes me want to leave the cold & snow and find the beach & sun ! Beautiful card!

Karin said...

This is postcard perfect! Love your sky, it’s just amazing! I’d definitely vacation here!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a lovely tropical scene, Robin! Looks like here..NOT! No palm trees or sand. We do have mountains & lots of water (due to lots of rain), but that's all we have in common w/ your pretty beach scene. Great colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP