Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Argyle Valentine

>> Saturday, February 1, 2020

Welcome!

I was so happy that I finally found some time to sit and stamp last night!!  As soon as I sat down I decided to keep my card relatively simple and uncomplicated yet I still wanted a lot of color.  Our Argyle Stamp immediately came to mind.



I started by stamping our Argyle across my white card stock using red ink and then stamped it a second time above my first image and then a third time above that.  I used our Diamond Fill-in stamp and raspberry ink to fill in the solid diamonds of the argyle and was having so much fun I kept going with soft pink ink in all the white diamonds that were left :)

I stamped our Valentine Scroll Oval on a separate piece of white card stock using the raspberry ink and after trimming and sponging the edges with the soft pink ink I adhered it to the center of my argyle and then attached both to a folded white card that I also sponged with the soft pink.

It was a fun, relaxing hour that I'm hoping to repeat asap!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the color and bg stamp, Sue. Super eye-catching Valentine's Day card. Hugz!

Shelia said...

Beautiful Valentine card, Sue. Makes me want to get out that background stamp & create something.

Karin said...

That pink argyle background looks so great! What a fun happy color for a Valentine card :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your all pink design it is beautiful!! Such a gorgeous Valentine!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so bright & pretty, Sue! I love your hot pink argyle & and sponged edges around your greeting.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP