Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Many Thanks

>> Monday, January 27, 2020




Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I realized I needed some thank you cards and since winter has finally arrived, I went with a winter theme for my card. There's not as much snow on the ground here in NW Ohio as in the card, but it definitely feels this cold to me!

I started with a piece of navy CS and splattered some white gesso, diluted with water, for the snowy sky. The hills were created with some dies from Fawn Lawn and Memory box. The cute little penguin was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics, fussy cut and attached with some foam squares. The greeting was stamped with Versafine Black ink and then everything was added to the white card base. The font on this greeting is so pretty and I like the size of it too.

Hope you are staying warm and finding some time to get inky!

blessings,
shelia


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Totally cute Thank you card, Sheila. Love the image and that scene is sooo fun. Super sky color. I need some thank you cards and need to make some as well. Hugz

Karin said...

That little penguin is too cute! I love the way you colored up his hat and scarf and the scene you put him in is perfectly winter-y!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love that little penguin and love the colors you chose! Your bg is so cute too!

Sue said...

What an adorable thank you card Shelia! Your splatter is just perfect and I love how you colored and shaded the penguin!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Shelia! It looks pretty cold where your little penguin is, Love the snow on the dk blue bg & the white trees in the distance.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP