Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Wedding and Some Pumpkin Spice

>> Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hello crafty friends.

I have a fun scrapbook page to share - it is my last one in the birthday scrapbook I made for my daughter.  This one captures her wedding and includes pictures of her Dad and Grandmother who have both passed on to Heaven.  I used the You are My Sunshine Greeting.  The background was made by scraping white acrylic paint across the kraft paper - looks kind of like icing.

I bought my first pumpkin spiced latte creamer this week - I got one for work and one for home.  I am so excited when it comes out every year and sad to see it go!  In honor of its arrival, I did a pumpkin spice card using the Pumpkin Spice Everything Nice Greeting,  the Paper Coffee Cup image, and the Fall Leaf with Acorn image.  I used the same paint scraping technique as on my scrapbook page.  The circles are courtesy of my Grandson Lewis.  I stepped away for a minute and he added them - lol!
Hugz,
Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Another fabulous scrapbook page! Your daughter is going to cherish this precious gift. You need to share a picture of her when she opens this gift! 😊 Your coffee cup card is delicious. Beautiful background (the circles look great!) & the oak leaf is a wonderful embellishment for a fall coffee cup. I too am enjoying pumpkin spice coffee!

Sue said...

Your daughter is just going to be thrilled with her scrapbook! You have done an awesome job and you finished it up perfectly with this last page!
Also, a great job to both you and Lewis for the pumpkin spice card - I love the circles!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Nancy! You've made such a special, personal gift for your lovely daughter & I know she'll treasure it always. Your coffee card is so cool & the bg is wonderful.

Robin Clendenning said...

Wonderful page Nancy! Your daughter had a beautiful wedding gown! Wow!
I love your latte card too...that leaf on the cup is perfect!

Karin said...

Fantastic page full of sweet memories! Gorgeous pictures....And I have yet to have any pumpkin drink! I’m sure my to go cup won’t be as festive as this one!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP