Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Salty Summer Scene

>> Wednesday, August 7, 2019

This card was made for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. Actually, I was following some directions (very loosely and with lots of substitutions) and it didn't come up like I wanted.  So I just set it to the side and used the left over inks to make another panel (ink, spray, smash technique).  I stamped them both with the Silhouette Palm Tree Line and made a tag using the happy from the 1 Line Happy Thanksgiving greeting.

My clouds and waves are made with Acrylic Paint mixed with salt. 

I  had fun playing - isn't that what it is all about?

Hugz

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this scene is so pretty & relaxing. The background is perfect for the scene & I love the clouds & waves! Lovely card!

Sue said...

Beautiful card Nancy! Such a pretty sky and your clouds and whitecaps are wonderful!

Karin said...

This is incredible! I love the clouds and foamy sea...It’s a vacation in card form! Love :)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, I missed your card! This is beautiful Nancy! I love your clouds and reflections in the water!! beautiful bg you used for this card as well!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Nancy! I love the clouds & sea foam. The vintage color around the edges is really terrific.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP