Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

More Crystal Memories

>> Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hello friends,

I have a few more scrapbook pages for my daughter's birthday scrapbook using DRS Design images and greetings.

I stenciled on the background of this first page with green and red ink and the flecked some ink mixed with bronze perfect pearls. Then I stamped some Holly Jingle Bells and the Happy Holly Days Greeting.  I sponged and fussy cute the holly off the Jingle Bells and then colored them with ink mixed with Perfect Pearls.
I sponged the background of this page with SU! Summer Sun and then stenciled on some animal print to match her cover-up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I stamped the Barn Door image, sponged it, and fussy cut it.  I then stamped the Walk on the Wild Side Greeting. A few gems and it was done.

Some fun and easy pages.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful pages Nancy! I especially love that top one with the plaid look bg! Great Christmas Page! The second one with the animal print is so cute too!

Sue said...

Your daughter is going to have one fabulous scrapbook by the time you're finished Nancy! You have 2 more wonderful pages to add this week! I love the barn door look to the 2nd one - I keep thinking I could slide it closed :)

Shelia said...

Wow, Nancy, that scrapbook is going to be such a special gift! I really like the barn door on the second one & that greeting is perfect!

Karin said...

These scrapbook pages will make a great keepsake! Love the fussy cut holly leaves and the soft backgrounds look amazing!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These pages are fabulous, Nancy! I love the colors & backgrounds you made. Such a wonderful, wonderful album you've made.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP