Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

I Only Have Eyes For You!

>> Thursday, August 22, 2019

Good morning!
How about some Halloween cards, it's right around the corner!
Give cards to all your favorite kids and if the kids are still in school, give one to their teacher too!

This first one is made with the creepy scary skull from DRS: Scary Skull and image appropriate
I Only Have Eyes For You!!  Well, I think that's funny.  This guy has 3D gloss on 
his eyeballs too, makes him extra creepy!
The web die is from Spellbinders.  It and the frame are popped up then the skull is 
popped up on top of that!

The background is sponged with Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks from Ranger.



My next card is scary for Leonard's sake...Poor thing is going Trick or Treating 
at that haunted house!!  Watch out Leonard!
DRS stamps: Count Porkula, Silhouette Haunted House and Halloween Arc.  I arced the words just a little extra so they would curve with the round dies I wanted to use.  I used a larger round die on top and a smaller on the bottom then I fish tailed the ends.

My trees are from Memory Box.  I cut each set from white and from black. and off-set them slightly.
I used white paint for highlights on the house and fence.

I used Fun Foam-black between the layers of trees.

Thanks for coming to visit today!
Robin

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great card, Robin. Super dies and super colors to offset the great Halloween images! Super well done! Hugz

Sue said...

I love both of these cards Robin, but it's the skull (particularly the eyes) that has me transfixed! They are INCREDIBLE - as well as your coloring/shading of the skull and bright colorful background!! I also love the double/offset trees on the Leonard card - what a difference the 2nd layer makes!

nwilliams6 said...

Now I see I said love your card when I should have said love your cards. They are fabulous! Hugz

Shelia said...

Fantastic Halloween cards, Robin. The shading on that skull is amazing! My favorite is the second one with Count Porkula! That image is one of my all time favorites $ you have used it so well on this card. Those trees are fabulous. I really like the dimension on it.

Karin said...

The bright colors on these are so eye catching and I especially like the layers on your forest of trees! Who knew spooky could be so fun!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun & so colorful, Robin! The bright bg for the creepy skull is wonderful! And I love the haunted house w/ the fab tree die cut.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP