Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Quick and Fun

>> Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My crafting time has been cut in half due to some home remodeling that is in full swing, but I have to create or my stress level would be through the roof!

My Grandson, Lewis, loves to create with me and my card today was designed and created by him.  The Splitcoaststampers.com inspiration challenge was Ten Thousand Villages and Lewis picked THIS fun zebra as his inspiration.  I showed him how to do a zebra stripe and the black paper underneath was his first attempt.  I just tore it off and his next attempts were much better.  I put both sheets on the card and then we stamped the It's a Jungle Out There greeting.

My next project is a scrapbook page.  My youngest daughter is in Ireland right now and I am doing scrapbook pages of some of the pictures she is posting. She stayed in a wonderful bed and breakfast on a dairy farm, walked though some pretty streets and did some awesome shopping.  The page next to this one has these colors so I just did a wash so the pages would match. 
I added the Irish ON greeting and a few shamrocks from the Hat Full of Shamrocks image. 

Many hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Love your grandson's zebra stripes card. So cute! How fun that you get to create cards with him! That's another fabulous scrapbook page! What a keepsake you are creating!

Robin Clendenning said...

Fun bright bold jungle out there card! Love the colors!
I love these little mini pages you are doing too! So cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun are these, Nancy! Lewis sure is a great helper! Love the fun zebra stripes paired w/ the bright pink. Your scrap pg is wonderful! How fun that your DD is there & when she returns, she'll love your page.

Sue said...

Lewis is becoming quite the artist!! Well done! Fun scrapbook page too - great idea using the "get your Irish on" stamp!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP