Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Stars & Stripes Forever! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

>> Friday, June 28, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Happy Friday!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
I hope your week has gone well! I have a patriotic card today in honor of Independence Day next week. Other than some die cutting & fussy cutting, I kept this pretty CAS. The heart was colored w/ Copic & fussy cut along w/ the blue layer behind it. The white top panel was die cut on the left w/ stars die & I took that part off & added the outline of the stars (die cut in blue) back in. 
The greeting was added along w/ a die cut circle w/ the Made in the USA stamped on it. I added just a tiny strip of blue at the right edge to help balance the color a bit.

Here's the inside & also the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend & a super 4th of July!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, royal blue
ink: Memento Danube blue
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch, Circle Stitch, Stars dies,  Copic markers, Misti 


4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Soooo patriotic and elegant, Julie. This is super well done and such a lovely way to showcase the stamps and your patriotism. Beautiful card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful patriotic card, Julie. Love the die cut stars and design on this!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful patriotic card for the forth Julie!! I love the way your hearts always look 3D. Brilliant! That star die is so cute as well, I love it! Wonderful card as always!

Karin said...

What a clean, classic beauty! I love the cascade of stars and your gorgeous coloring on the heart! Super patriotic card in celebration of the 4th!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP