Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Easter Wreath

>> Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hip-pity Hop-pity Easter's on its way.  No bunnies today, but I do have a layered Easter wreath to share with you.  It is almost big enough to put on my door - lol.  I was inspired by THIS lovely wreath at Pottery Barn.

I started with a wreath form (cut a circle, then cut out most of the middle out so all that was left is a ring).  Then I die cut all kinds of foliage using Spellbinder, Sizzix and SU! leave and branch dies.  I also stamped some of the new Puff Circles in purple, fussy cut them, and then coated them with Stickles and gold glitter.  I arranged and layered everything on the wreath ring, and then added the Happy Easter from the Faith Reborn Easter Saying (the whole sentiment is on the inside).

Hope your week is going well!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Wow Nancy, another absolutely gorgeous wreath card! You are the wreath master! Love all the different greens with the purple puffs & glitter. This is gorgeous!

Sue said...

This is one big beautiful wreath! Excellent colors and textures! Can't wait to see the puffs cut out - an impressive feat!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh boy Nancy, your wreath is so gorgeous! Wow, I am just sitting here in awe!
I love looking at all the stuff in it. Beautiful!

Karin said...

Wow, the dimension on this wreath incredible! I LOVE the glittery puffs and the colors are gorgeous!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Nancy! Your wreath is fabulous w/ the dimension & colors. The glittery sparkle on the puffs is perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP