Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Amazing Love

>> Thursday, January 17, 2019

Good morning!
Time for some Valentine's Day cards.
Up first is "Amazing Love" this maze stamp is so cute!

The bottom border is a die from HFC and I used a square die from Memory Box to make my corners, cutting each square in half.  I colored the Amazing with the fine tip of a Tombow pen then outlined it with a black felt tip.

This next card has a background of softly sponged stenciled hearts. I used some MFTs oval dies and stamped DRS stamps Scattered Hearts and I Love You 
I used a sketch from SCS  and added sequins of silver, red and pink.
The shine lines are a white gel pen.


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very sweet Valentines Day cards, Robin. I really like the Maze - it looks fab and the sketch on your second card is really fun! I love how you embossed the sentiment over the hearts. Super cards. Hugz

Shelia said...

Super cute Valentine cards, Robin. I like the added hearts on the Love maze card & the embossed greeting on top of the scattered hearts. These cards are inspiring me to get started on my Valentines! As always, I'm way behind!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What cute Valentines, Robin! Love the pale pink & red. The big maze looks wonderful &I love the layout on the second.

Sue said...

So cute Robin!! 2 wonderful Valentine's Day cards! What amazes me is that you have so much going on for both cards and I'm totally fixated on the tiny hearts you have hanging off the maze - I love it!!

Karin said...

These cards are just so sweet! I love the cute cut out hearts along the border on your first card! And the sketch on the second card is fantastic! I like the embossing on the sentiment and the perfect valentine colors too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP