Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Season's Greetings Window

>> Friday, December 28, 2018

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well & you had a wonderful Christmas! Today I have another card using the rest of the window die I used last week. And I added a similar fussy cut greeting. This would also be perfect for those cards you didn't have time to send before Christmas. Or change the inside greeting to a Thank You when sending those thanks for the presents cards.  
On this card, I used just the inside frame of the window (left from last week's card) & put a piece of white glitter paper behind it. I used an embossing folder on the white layer to dress it up then added the colored & fussy cut greeting. 

Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copic I used.
 Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend & a Happy New Year!
Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, X-Press It, white glitter
ink: Memento tuxedo black
accessories:  Copic markers,  ODBD Cathedral Window, Pierced Rectangle dies, Misti, embossing folder (SU)





5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous die, coloring, and image, Julie. This card looks awesome. You are right - it could be changed up and work for several types of seasons/reasons. Lovely! Hugz

Karin said...

This is lovely and I really like the glittery "snow" outside the window! The white really makes the sentiment and your beautiful coloring pop!

Sue said...

What a stunning card Julie! I was anxious to see what you were doing with the rest of the window from last week and you didn't disappoint! Your coloring and die cutting are PERFECT and I love that you kept the background so simple! The white glitter paper adds just the right (and yet still white) touch! Love it!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Gorgeous holly Julie and I love the window, wow, beautiful card!

Shelia said...

What a gorgeous card this is Julie! Love the cathedral window with the holly. Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP