Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Seas and Greetings!

>> Sunday, December 23, 2018

Welcome Sunday!
I know we don't usually have a post on Sunday but I have made too many
Christmas cards!!  Haha, what a great problem to have right?
This first card was a sketch for SCS, I made it a shaker card with
lots of goodies in there with the sand Christmas tree.  If those shells were
3D it would be like a Pin-Ball machine, LOL!




This next card is like Sue's using Wisemen and the DRS stamp: 
I embossed it with silver on a royal blue mirror paper.
I splattered the stars using white acrylic paint watered down a bit.
The STAR is gold mirror paper and the Wisemen are made with
silver mirror paper (hard to photograph!)


Merry Christmas to you all!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I love these, Robin. That shaker card is so fun and the shells look 3-D (your coloring is fabulous). Super way to use that image and the palm tree die is so fun. Your second card is stunning and elegant. So beautiful. You do the most amazing things, my friend. Merry Christmas and bunches of hugz.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Robin! Your tropical Christmas is so pretty in these colors & I love the palm trees. Your wisemen are beautiful. that deep blue bg w/ the gold embossing is fabulous.

Karin said...

Oh my land, that seashell tree is beyond amazing! The shaker idea is just brilliant and your coloring makes the shells look like they are 3D! Love your Wise Men card too, the colors are bold and beautiful!

Sue said...

These are wonderful cards Robin! Unfortunately I can't stop thinking pinball machine now that you've mentioned it :) But it is a great shaker card! Love the shiny Wisemen card too and can't wait to see it in person!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP