Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas Door Knocker

>> Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I love a beautifully decorated door at Christmas.  They are so welcoming and set the mood for the holiday.  Today I have a card made with the new Christmas Door Knocker.  I layered part of the image so I could add in some extra greenery (made with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Holiday Greens dies), and then  I added a bit of Stickles to give it a bit more elegance.  Super quick and easy card.

Hope you are ready for the holidays!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your door knocker card!!!

Karin said...

Oh goodness, this is just spectacular! I love all the dimension, the clean look, and the deep red of the gorgeous bow. And the touches of glitter...gah! This card is heaven!

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Nancy! Great idea layering it and adding the greenery - it literally pops off the card!

Robin Clendenning said...

love your door knocker with the die cut greenery Nancy!! You are great at thinking outside the box!! Love it!

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is such a lovely card. Love how you fussy cut the door knocker & added all the greenery. It really makes it pop right off the card. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP