Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pumpkin Flavored Projects

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween! 

I have a great picture of my grandson, Patton, posing with his mother and the fun pumpkin he picked out at the pumpkin patch. I am busy making a scrapbook for Christmas with all the fun faces and events of the last few years - I think my daughter will love it. 

I made the bg paper using the Ink/Spray/Smash technique.  I cut a 7x7 piece and sponged on more ink using a plaid stencil.  I used the remaining paper to stamp the new Pumpkin Pile to embellish the page. 

I was actually inspired by THIS PUMPKIN fabric at Studio E Fabrics.  I felt so inspired that I made a card using the same techniques and pumpkins:
I added the Count Your Blessings Greeting to finish it off. 

I just couldn't stop so I did a Bible Art Journal page as well. 1 Peter 3:8-9 - a great verse on how to behave in life and receive blessings. 
Hope your Halloween is full of fun and sweet blessings (candy, friends, and family).

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Such beautiful projects using the pumpkin pile image! Love them all, especially the scrapbook page! What an amazing gift that will be. Your daughter will love it!!

Sue said...

3 amazing projects Nancy! Awesome scrapbook page (your grandson is adorable btw!) and I love the giant stack of pumpkins on your card - what a great idea!!

Donna W said...

Love all your wonderful projects! I think scrapbooks make great gifts, I know your daughter will love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, gorgeous momma and cute grandson in that photo!! Love your page layout and your other pumpkin card is so cool as well, love the different colors as well as the one on your Bible page!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your family is beautiful, Nancy! This is such a lovely page for your scrapbook. And your card is beautiful! I love the colors..so different for Thanksgiving, but I love them. Your bg is wonderful & wow on all the fussy cutting you did.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP