Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Make a Wish

>> Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Today's card was made simply to beef up my birthday card stash.  I always try to keep a few on hand that aren't too specific, so that I can grab and go when the time comes. This card was crazy simple to make,  thanks to the Birthday Candle Burst stamp that's an image and greeting all in one!

I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it in with Copic markers, embellished the flames with some yellow glitter glue and die cut and matted the finished panel.  I didn't even stamp the background panels, so the look is pretty clean and simple.  Except...I needed gems.  It was too simple with out them, so I spaced them out along the side to finish off the card.


Here's wishing you a happy day!
Karin


 

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Happy and fun - just what a birthday card should be. Love the aqua shading. Great card, Karin. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Those candles are great!! love the red and white and the bling is icing on the cake!! Hee!
Love your color scheme!

Sue said...

A perfect card for anyone! Love that you can use it for a man, kid, friend...the list goes on! I need to make one for my stash :)

Shelia said...

Love this color combo!

Janett said...

Thanks Karin, great card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a fun bday card, Karin! Love the colors and layout.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP