Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Festive Birthday

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Who doesn't need some more birthday cards?

I made this one a cheerful as I could so I put on lots of color and stars.



I stamped the Birthday Candle Burst image a couple of times and cut out all the candles.  The background was made using the Starry Background image and then shading in some yellow.  I used the One more candle greeting to top it all off but I cut it out an made little banners to add to the festive look.

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy

7 comments:

Alka said...

Love the card..gorgious

Robin Clendenning said...

Ha! Cute Nancy!! I love all your candles and the sentiment is perfect! The star bg is wonderful for this birthday card!!

Karin said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute!!! I love all those candles with the sentiment and the starry background is just perfect! Super festive card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful with all those candles to make a wish on. Have a BEE-utiful evng!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sue said...

Not only an awesome card, but one that can be used for men and women alike!

Shelia said...

Nancy, I absolutely adore this card!! What an awesome design, so fun and festive!! Well done!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Nancy! Love your sunny yellow bg w/ all the little stars & the fussy cut candles on top. Very special card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP