Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Anniversary!

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm still having fun experimenting with the Ornate Corner Tile stamp, and depending on how you use it, the look can be very elegant.  For this card, I kept it monochromatic using black, white and grey only, so my mind immediatley thought wedding or anniversary card.  

I created the center medallion by stamping the design 4 times and die cutting it.  I wanted to show off as much of the design as possible, so I chose the Tiny Happy Anniversary Greeting and die cut that too, matting it and adding it with some dimensional foam tape.  


The background was created by stamping in the corners, adding a strip of black card stock and double sided tape coated in a charcoal colored glitter. To make the design stand out, I added a bit of grey coloring with my Copics. 

Have a great day!
Karin

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Very pretty anniversary card! Love the black and white and silver!!

Shelia said...

Karin, this is such a pretty & elegant anniversary card. I really like the medallion you created!

Sue said...

What a beautiful and classy card! LOVE the center medallion and your black and grey color combo!!

nwilliams6 said...

Some fancy lining up! I love, love, love how you used this image! I want to try this. Beautiful and elegant, Karin. Hugz

Janett said...

Oh Karin , this card is so elegant. I love the colors and the layout. Beautiful card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP