Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Plan B Inspiration

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I have had a lot of my "Plan A"s go bad lately, but, luckily, a lot of my "Plan B"s have been working out pretty good. This great DRS Designs sentiment, Nothing Goes Right, is great inspiration for people who are facing some Plan A failures.  I stamped it on some white paper and then started sponging some of my favorite distress inks all over.  I wasn't happy with the result so I took a circle I had punched and sponged around it until I was happy with the result.  Next I sponged two of the new hot air balloon images and added them too.


I hope all your "Plan A"s work out this week, but, if not, I hope your "Plan B"s are just as good. 

Hugz

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Love the deep rich colors on this beauty! The sentiment goes perfectly too! Fabulous card, Nancy!

Janett said...

Nancy, wow love this card the hot air balloon goes perfectly with the beautiful background.

Robin Clendenning said...

Nancy, this is soooo cool!! I love the look of your balloons and bg. such great depth and colors are wonderful!!
Great sentiment as well!

Karenladd said...

I just love this card design! The rich deep colors give a mysterious look!

Sue said...

In a word? Awesome!! Love the darker colors and adding the circles to the background is fantastic!

Karin said...

Wow! How lovely is this??! That background is totally cool and I love how you made the balloons match...One word. Awesome :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cool, Nancy! Your colors are so deep and rich. Love the big bokeh bg and I totally hear you on Plan B's...I think my whole week is Plan B or C..

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP