Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Dreaming of Cooler Weather

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2015

If you are like me, you are dreaming of cooler weather.  Last night, my family was laying around talking about our favorite Fall and Winter things - hot chocolate, caramel apples, pumpkins, wearing sweaters and coats, Halloween and Christmas movies on TV, and the beauty of the leaves and trees.  I had to make a cooler weather card after all that dreaming! 


I used the Snow Tree with Fence (144M) image to create this scene.  I was inspired by THIS wonderful picture at Artful Home (the inspiration site in the Inspiration Challenge at SCS).  The image did all the work - all I had to do was a little watercolor line in the background.  A few SB dies and Martha Steward punches made the frame. 

There are still a few more hours to enter in the DRS Designs Cause a Scene Challenge!

Many hugz!


8 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

So pretty!!! Love the touch of blue in the background!

Karin said...

How pretty! I love the way you framed the scene and the wispy branches and snowflake add great dimension and texture :). Great card!

Janett said...

Your card make me feel cooler, and I'm ready to be cooler:) It's beautiful the punched branches really make it pop along with the water coloring.

Sue said...

You sky is the perfect touch! Love the simplicity of this!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, I'm dreamin right along with you sistah! This is lovely and really cool looking! Love the branch punch spray at the bottom!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Nancy! I love all the branches around your floral oval and the pretty, serene colors. I can't wait for fall! I'm so over this summer thing!

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is such a lovely & peaceful looking card! Makes me long for winter & snow!! Then I remember last winter & think, no I can wait!! 😊 It is a gorgeous card!!

Samantha said...

Your card is just lovely, Nancy! I love the blues and how you did the sky. Just wonderful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP