Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas Eve!

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

My fingers are crossed that my list and yours are both finished :)  I'm waiting for that last minute "Oops" to see what I missed!

I had fun taking a break from all my Christmas chores to actually sit for a while and stamp my card - yeah!



I started by stamping our semi-new Designer Square on a piece scrap white card stock and colored and fussy cut 5 of them out.  I lined them up as shown and attached them to my folded black card,  I stamped the Merriest Christmas Greeting on more white cs using red ink.  I cut it out using a nestie oval that I traced around the inside with a silver pen and then colored the outside border with the same red marker I used for the squares, layered it on a black nestie oval and then a green oval that I colored like the red one ( I'm kind of a stickler for matching colors :)  The holly was stolen from our Large Snowman Portrait and fit my oval perfectly!

Once I attached the ovals it was still looking a little bare so I added a few red, crystal and green jewels in different sizes!

Thanks so much for stopping by on this very busy day!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Sue

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Pretty card Sue. I like the way you used the quilt square on this!

Karin said...

Very cool border design and I love all the gems!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So bright & cheerful, Sue! Love the border and bling on the background.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Sue! Love those bright colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP