Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Birthday Blues

>> Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome!

So.... I sat down last night intending to stamp one last "Lucky Stripe" card before our challenge ends tomorrow.  I'm not sure when I stopped working with stripes and shifted over to polka dots....   :)


I started by stamping our Polka Dot Mega Circle on white card stock using cornflower blue ink that I stamped off once.  Next I added our One More Candle Greeting in the center using full strength cornflower blue ink.  I punched it out using a mega punch and a blue circle using a giga punch and added a Single Blue Candle that I colored using markers.  I also added some sponging on both the folded card and the giga circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Don't forget you still have until 6pm to link your "Lucky Stripe" card and be entered into our contest!

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Sue this is such a pretty CAS card. Love all the dots and that one small candle!!

Janett said...

Sue this is so pretty, the colors are perfect. So eye catching.

Karin said...

Love all the dots and the one candle paired up with the sentiment is perfect!

Samantha said...

Gorgeous! Also, the stripes on the candle count for the challenge!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful polka dot bday card, Sue! Love that shade of blue, looks so fresh and summery.

Jennifer E. said...

Love this simple design and the blue is so pretty against all those dots!

Kecia said...

This is so pretty. Love the blue on white.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP