Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wheat and Butterflies

>> Sunday, February 17, 2013


Hi all, today  I have a very simple Sympathy card. 



First I stamped the Long Tall Wheat and Peeled Paint Distress Ink, then I added some of the Four Flower Background, and added some blue Smooch. The butterfly is from the Leaf Butterfly Spray, I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out it was attached with pop dots. Ribbon was add to the bottom. The Brush In Deepest Sympathy was stamped  with Distress Ink and layered onto blue card.  Everything was attached to blue card stock then a white card.

Have a wonderful day,



6 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Karin said...

Awesome, awesome card! The colors are perfect for a sympathy card and I love the clean design!

Shelia said...

Janett, this is perfect for a sympathy card. I think CAS designs make the best sympathy cards. Love your color combo and the popped up butterfly!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a lovely sympathy card, Janett! The colors are wonderful and I love the touches of blue.

Sue said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you paired the wheat stamps with the corner of the 4 in 1 flower stamp (and how you colored the berries blue) and how you added the 3D butterfly AND how you put the ribbon at the very bottom of the layer - well, I guess I just love it all :)

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP