Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Challenge #51-Snow Fun

>> Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hi Everybody! Happy Thursday! 
We hope you're looking forward to our next DRS Challenge as much as we are! 

The lucky winner from our last challenge, the Turkey challenge is:
Carolyn Smith
Congratulations! 
Please send an email to info@drsdesigns.com to claim your prize.

The theme for our next challenge is 
"Snow Fun!"  
Show us your Winter themed cards by linking them below by next Wednesday, December 5th at 6pm EST to be considered to win 2 stamps of your choice from DRS Designs!
*Remember, DRS Designs stamps are not required to win, but if you do use them, you'll get an extra entry into the drawing.

Here's some Snow Fun inspiration from our Design Team.  
Enjoy and Good Luck!




Sue


__________________

11 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

I'm not a fan of snow, but all of these snow scenes actually make me look forward to the beauty of the first snow fall. Just a little snow on Christmas Eve is nice and then I'm done with it for the year! Nice job everyone!

Karin said...

I'm with Jennifer on how much snow I like, but the cards are fantastic :)

Shelia said...

Love all the fun snow cards today, ladies. Everyone did a great job. I love seeing the variety of cards on Thursdays!

Janett said...

All the cards are beautiful!

Samantha said...

Great cards, ladies! This is just the kind of snow I like. No clean up!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am not the majority. I absolutely love the snow. I think it's magical. Weird? It continues to amaze my the vat array of creativity we see on Thursdays!

Sue said...

I'm with Pam - I love the snow too, both outside and these wonderful stamped cards!

Lots of variety this week!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Fabulous job, everyone! I'm w/ Pam & Sue...I love snow! Probably because we don't see much here and since I grew up in a beach town, we had snow/ice maybe twice in my whole childhood. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Janett said...

Got to say I love the snow, hope every year that we get to some. And I love the snow cards.

Anonymous said...

What fabulous DT cards.Thanks for the challenge.
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Great DT samples for inspiration! Thanks for the "snow fun" challenge!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP