Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Poker Congratulations

>> Saturday, April 28, 2012

Good day in blog land!  I hope everyone is enjoying some nice weather and everything is beginning to bloom! 
My card today features our new 4 in 1 poker suits and the vertical congratulations.  Also featured is the easy polka dot bg stamped in black on the lower half of the card.  I used markers directly on the stamp to color in red and black.  3 brads were placed on an angle to look like diamonds as well.
Have a lovely weekend and check out our fun, new things.  There is something for everyone!

Pam

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...Love the color...

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Pam! I love the reverse colors on the card suits and the dots underneath.

Samantha said...

Great card, Pam! Terrific layout and layers!

Karin said...

Yes, I love your layout too! It was the first thing I noticed :) Perfect card all around!

Shelia said...

What a great Poker card!! Love it!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such a fun game card - love the red, black and white!

Sue said...

Great layout Pam! I love the polka dots below and the diamonds above!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP