Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

The Dragonflies are here!

>> Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another day another winner in our


CONGRATULATIONS TO

Karen Freiberg

WooHoo! Yeah! Way to Go!!

You have won this fun Flower and Dragonfly Postage Frame used on my card here today from DRS Designs!

This was a lot of fun to make and the colors came out funky in the photograph. It looks great IRL! I randomly stamped the dragonflies-minus the postage frame portion! I used pearlescent watercolors to give them life. The large strawberries were stamped in versamark and then I used black ep, colored with poppy parade, wild wasabi and pink and yellow glitter for the flowers and placed up on dimensionals. Our tiny belated birthday was stamped in black and punched with 1" circle punch...layered with poppy parade. Added some ribbon and a sweet brad as well. This postage frame gives such a nice, finished look to your creation and is so classy/fancy on the envie.
Have a wonderful weekend!


Wanna win a free stamp like Karen did?? Simply leave a comment on this post and you'll be entered! Don't know how to leave a comment? It's easy! At the bottom of this post it will say "COMMENTS" or "6 COMMENTS" or "19 COMMENTS" click on it, write your message in the box provided - don't forget your name, add the word verification, click on Anonymous and then SUBMIT. Easy Peasy as they say!

Want 2 chances to win everytime you comment? Become a follower and you'll automatically be entered twice!

Good Luck and Happy Stamping!
Pam

33 comments:

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

NIce! I just received my prize today! love it! thanks

Karolina B said...

Fun card! I would love to win a stamp making another wonderful creation myself.

Sue D said...

Great card--I like the dragonfly background.

Anonymous said...

That stamp makes a great background. I would never have thought of using it that way. Great card.
Audrey Frank

Hollyk said...

Cute card, would love to win a stamp. :)

Marjie Smyth said...

Beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. The strawberries are "eye catching." Jeanette Bigger

craftymom205 said...

Love the dragonfly background.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Pretty card and nice colors...makes me want to go strawberry picking! Beth Heard

Diane G said...

cute card. would love to win a stamp. I love your stamps

Carole RB said...

Very cute card. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I really like the strawberries!

Anonymous said...

Sally Evans

Luann Sines said...

Screams summer! love it!

Casmiles said...

what a fun card!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Berry sweet card! :)

Designing with Debbie said...

Wow what a great card. I love the bow it is so perfect. The strawberries look good enough to eat.

Sue said...

Those red, ripe strawberries look DELICIOUS!

Alice said...

That's a lovely card, and the strawberries are making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card, my mouth is watering as we speak, would love the stamps, I make cards for our troops to send back home. I am sure they would like the color instead of always seeing sand!!
Patti McDonald

Shelley said...

Beautiful background!

Karen Freiberg said...

I like the idea of creating your own versatility with a stamp...good thinking. Karen

sammi said...

Great card! Love how the brad matches the ribbon! I'm a follower!

yoyomaker said...

Great use of Ribbon to showcase the great Stamps ! Would like to add the dragonfly to my collection.

Chrissy D said...

This is so pretty! Love the shimmer!

Anonymous said...

Great design, love those berries!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is sweet, Pam! Love the glitter on the flowers and your berries look yummy. The bg looks so summery w/ all the dragonflies.

Louise P said...

I love dragonflies! I am drawn to buying them.

Jackie said...

REally cute card. I love dragonflies

Jackie

Kathy Vogel said...

The flowers & the strawberries look so good together.

Under The New Moon said...

Love it! Congrats Karen! And, thank you DRS designs for entering me! :) Woot!

Karin said...

What a great use of the stamp! It looks wonderful on your background :) Such a great card for the summer time!

Roberta said...

Love the dragonflies and the strawberries! Great card for summer!

Robbie

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP