Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Egg Oval

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope you've had a terrific week! I'm showing you some new DRS Designs Easter images along with an Easter egg must have image. After stamping, coloring and cutting out Mr. Big Bunny Head, I attached him to a die cut circle of yellow which I added some sponged on orange ink. On the large white die cut oval behind him, I stamped the various 4 egg images. The outline and open pattern eggs were stamped in black and the solid and solid pattern eggs were stamped with various colors of the rainbow pads. I used a large fancy shaped oval die for the next layer and sponged the orange ink on the yellow c/s again.
On the front of the 5.5 x 4.25 white card, I stamped opposing corners w/ the small flowers and added dots w/ the black micro pen. On some white scrap c/s, I made large circles w/ the black Glaze pen and when dry, I punched them out w/ the 2 hole punches and added them to the ends of the yellow/orange fancy oval.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!






Supplies: stamps: Big Bunny Face, 4 in 1 Egg Background, One Line Happy Easter, Small Fun Flowers

paper: white, yellow

ink: Ancient Page coal, Kaleidacolor Pastel & Melon Melody rainbow pads
accessories: circle, oval and shaped label dies, markers, water brush, 1/8 & 1/4 circle punches, black Glaze pen, black micro pen

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Cute, fun, and well done! Love those multicolored Easter eggs in the background!

Karin said...

How sweet and spring like! I love the background with the tiny dots, great card!

Samantha said...

So cute Julie! The egg frame is just fantastic!

Sue said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I love the egg oval, and all those dots!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP