Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Tiny Little Birthday Bag...THAT GROWS!!!

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

by: Dawn Knight

I made this cute little treat bag with a really cool die cut shape (2 really, front and back) a little paper bag and a bunch of fun DRS stamps! This bag looks small... but when you look at the photos... IT GROWS! So you can put in a tiny treat or a giant treat in there! Here is how I did it!

I cut 2 of the die cut shapes. I just happen to have this die cut... but you could use any shape as long as it covers your bag. Then, I stamped the flower background and added glitter dots in the center of the flowers with a glitter pen. Next I stamped the scallop edge and punched it out with my McGill scallop punch. I added some more glitter dots to tie this and the background together. Next, the sentiment...I am starting to identify with this one!(LOL) Then for a little fluff,

I did the ribbon slide and added the chiffon ribbon.
I colored the balloons with copic markers.
To make the handles, I used an oval punch and punched through the front and the back to make the handles. You could add a ribbon on there to tie it closed if you wanted to.At this angel you can see that I used pop dots the life the scallop oval with the sentiment up a little bit... I like the way that looks... and then finally the picture at the bottom shows just how BIG you can open this up! I hope that you like this idea and will give it a try. This would be good for a gift card holder... or diamond earrings! thanks for stopping by...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and so fun!! What a great birthday bag Dawn!! TFS!! :)

Sue said...

Well, how cute is that??? And it looks pretty simple too - I love it!

stampinfrog said...

LOVE IT! Great idea for a gift bag,especially if it has diamond earring. No, it would be better with new stamps!!!TFS
Hugs,Connie

Jessica G. said...

How fun is that?! I've never seen this type of gift bag -- it definitely has the 'wow!' factor. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is super cute Dawn! Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP