Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthdays DRS style!

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Posted by: Heather

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone has had a great week so far. Today I thought I would share a couple cards that I made with some of the newly released birthday stamps from DRS Designs. To see all of the newly released designs click HERE.

This first card uses the new "Girly Swirly Cake" stamp.

This card uses my favorite new release "Birthday Candle Burst" . I just love these fun candles. The candles and sentiment together are one stamp but you could easily use either individually.

This card uses the new "All About You Birthday" sentiment as well as the new "Silhouette Branch Background".
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Heather

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Great birthday cards! I really like how you placed the extra touch of sparkle -- it's perfect for the occasion!

Dawn said...

Thses are so pretty heather! what a great way to say Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! All these are so sparkly and pretty!!! What fun birthday creations!! TFS! :)

Debbie Seyer said...

All your birthday cards are great!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

These are all fabulous!! I love that first one with the red and all the shimmer, fun image!! The others are great too, you have such an eye for color combos and I love the classic look!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP