Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Whooo's special...you're special!

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Posted by: Janette

Hi there. I hope that you all had an enjoyable Christmas. I have a couple of cards to share with you today that use some new stamps from the December release.



I stamped my owl and colored it with a combination of aquapainter and inkpads and coffee shimmerz for a little sparkle. I then sponged the edges of my image. I sewed my grey layer onto my card base, added brads to the corners, and added my sentiment to the corner. My sentiment was stamped onto my circle which I then layered on top of my oval. I also accented the corner of my image with a ribbon knot.

Stamps- DRS designs H132, B142



I stamped my kitty image, colored it with copics, and then sponged around with my image still inside the rectangle nestability using it as a stencil. I used some crystal effects on the kitty's nose. I paper pierced a "frame" around my image. I stamped my pink section with my bg stamp tone on tone and accented each corner with a brad. I stamped my sentiment and punched it out with my word window punch and matted it with a second window punch. My sentiment was done by omitting part of my stamp and coloring with markers the words that I wanted to feature. This is a great way to get more out of your stamps and be able to customize them.

Stamps- DRS Designs D116, G088, H698

Thank you all for stopping by today. I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards -- love that touch of shimmerz! I also like how you masked down a larger sentiment to make it more versatile.

Anonymous said...

Such adorable cards!! Love the cute kitty card!! :) TFS!

Sue said...

Cute, Cute, Cute

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP