Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A PINK snowman???

>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, HE isn't pink... Just a lot of everything else is!

Hey everyone... It is Dawn here for your daily

dose of inspiration! I made this card for DRS

using this snowman stamp,crystal effects,wire and of course... GLITTER!!! I stamped the image and colored it in with Copic markers. Then I stamped the heart part of the image again, colored them in and applied crustal effects to the hearts. I allowed them to dry overnight just to make sure they were dry. Then I cut the hearts out and poked little holes on either side of them. I ran wire through the hearts to make the swag he is holding look 3-d, and I raised the hearts with foam sticky dots. On the pink paper, i punched snowflakes and swirls. I adhered that paper to the purple paper to make the purple show through. I added the dots with a white gel pen and HAPPILY added glitter dots to the sky to make it look like pink snow! The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment "Warmest Wishes" on the inside. Even though he is a snowman, he warms my heart!

Take a look at DRS Designs to see all of the darling images for Christmas and winter... and be sure to make some fun color cards! It will bring a smile to the face of many! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Janette said...

very pretty Dawn, I love the pink!

Etha said...

awww, that is lovely! the touch of yellow really brings out the pink. I love pink this year for christmas!! thanks for showing :)

Jessica G. said...

Your snowman looks great in pink! Gorgeous background, too.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, great job!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable snowman, fabulous card. Love it.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP