Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

>> Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hey DRS fans! It is Dawn with a bookmark card! First and foremost... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I hope that you will all enjoy your holiday and that all the food you eat is calorie free!!!



Here is my submission for this week. It is a bookmark card that is done with a gigantic paperclip, glue dots, circle punches and of course DRS Stamps! I used the kitty from the new releases, stamped her on white cardstock and colored her with grey copic markers. Then I punched out the image and punched 2 slightly larger circles with blue cardstock, one for the front and one for the back. Next, I cut round pieces of heavyweight coasters to adhere the circles to. I wanted to give the cardstock some body so it would hold up to all of the books I read!!! I cut the black and blue cardstock and cut a half circle with my coluzzle to fit the notch. I stamped the kitty paw and meow background on the blue cardstock and inked the edges for some depth.

I stamped the sentiment (also a new release) on white
cardstock and then layered it onto blue and black. I added

some sponging, a little green ribbon and some dots and here you have it!


I ADORE this little kitty! Be sure you check out all of the new releases from DRS... they are awesome! New ribbon slides and sentiments and a darling penguin! Well... I hope you like this project... and I hope that everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving! Now go and get some pie!!!

7 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Very cute Dawn - Happy Thanksgiving.

Jennifer E. said...

What a cute idea Dawn! Love the colors you picked for this! Have a great Turkey Day!

Janette said...

awesome job Dawn! I love these bookmarks, keep meaning to try making them- thanks for the push :)

Forgetfulone said...

That is so cute! Love the stamps and the techniques. Wish mine looked so good.

Etha said...

ohhh that is just too darling cute! what a great idea!!

Jessica G. said...

Great clippie bookmark and I really like how your card incorporates it!

Anonymous said...

What a really cute bookmark!! :) TFS!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP