Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Witch's Broom and Halloween Treats

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

For the last 2 weeks the DRS Designs DT has been featuring all of the different ways of giving Halloween Treats. Today is the final day in this series and it's my day to show you what I've made!






The projects I've made include this cute Witch's Broom and I also altered the wrapper of a KING SIZE Hersey's Candy Bar!



I don't have the current SU! catalog, but it was my understanding that this Witch's Broom project was featured there. I found a tutorial on Traci's Blog and thought it was the coolest way to give a Halloween Treat and what could be more perfect for my DRS Designs project!







Here's proof, there really is candy in my Witch's Broom!





I used stamps from DRS Designs to create this cute tag to decorate my broom. I paper pieced everything from the image with different colored cardstock.



























Stamps: DRS Designs- Peculiar Pumpkin Patch, Witching you a Happy Halloween Greeting, Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Tree branch from outside in my backyard, Brown Paper Lunch Bags-brand unknown, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Eyelet by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Golden Rod Stickles



The second project I made was a new wrapper for this HUGE Hersey's candy bar!

You have to admit, a new wrapper really makes this bar of chocolate look very festive! A little glitter is always a nice touch!



Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Hersey's King Size Candy Bar, Orange and White Stickles, Bic Markers.

If you missed any of the other DT Candy Projects, make sure to scroll down. Stay tuned for Monday...the DT has another Challenge planned for you!
Have a wonderful Weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! These are totally adorable projects! How creative! I just love them!

Jessica G. said...

Very fun treats! I've never seen the witch's broom before -- how clever. And what could be better than chocolate? Maybe such chocolate with such a great wrapper!

Cathy Rulli said...

cute projects!!! tfs

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Love that witch's broom!! :)

Janette said...

very fun cute projects! I was going to wrap a hershey bar too but you know why I didn't...I ate it! I swear I just can not have chocolate in the house LOL!

Angel said...

omword, how cute!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP