Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

These are a few of my favorite things....

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

Post by: Jessica K.

Don't you just love that song? Every time I hear part of that song, I can't help but sing the whole thing!

Today I wanted to share with you all my top 5 favorite stamps and top 5 favorite holiday stamps by DRS Designs.
Fave Holiday 5

It was hard for me to just pick 5 of my favorite holiday stamps because DRS Designs just came out with a whole bunch of new stamps, and they are all great!

F1033 (Ghost in socks) K1046 (Group of ghosts)

P275 (Snowman) G1017 (Sentiment)

F1004 (Mistletoe)

Fave 5
I just love these stamps and am a little sad that I don't use them as much as I used to. Good thing I have my Fave Holiday 5 stamps to hold me over until spring :)



M626 (Birdhouses and fence) L845 (Wreath)


L064 (Butterfly) M385 (Background)

H1011 (Fern)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

These are some of my favorites too. The butterfly scene is my absolute favorite stamp, ever!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Yep, you definitely chose many of my favorites, too. The only problem is that I'm not sure I could narrow it down to five!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP