Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Army Proud

>> Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hi Everyone, 

I was in need of a couple of cards and had little time to make them, so I went with my favorite Dogwood Branch stamp that would work for both, and a couple of sentiments.  

I simply stamped the With Sympathy Greeting and the flowers multiple times, adding color by stamping using a small square ink pad.


I did the same here, but added a die cut Brush Thank You.  Some glitter glue was added for some flair.


Finally, I made another star filled card to honor our military, using the following stamps:





Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great technique on the sympathy and thank you card - I need to remember that one. Beautiful cards. The Army Proud card is so cool done in yellow, black, and gray - so fun to see how different we are all coloring those symbols. Love all three cards, Karin. Hugz

Lisa said...

Karen, these are great. I love the technique and it works great with that dogwood image too. Two wonderful cards with the direct to paper ink.

I love your army card too. Those new stamps are really great for so many that are in the services and your star emboss folder and the additional start really are a wonderful background for the new Army Proud.

Sue said...

Your Sympathy and Thank You cards are so great Karin! I will admit I used to reach for the dogwood branch whenever I was lacking in ideas and it never let me down, but your "squares" of color is inspired! Fabulous way to add color quickly!!
Love the Army card too - your 3 different background stars hit the trifecta!

Robin Clendenning said...

Really beautiful dogwood cards with your splash of color blocks!
Your military card is really cool too, love the stars!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP