Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Gnome One!

>> Thursday, January 26, 2023

Good morning crafty friends!
Today I've used some masking techniques to make this card (except that I added some mushrooms after I was finished because I decided I needed more base).
I stamped the sentiment Gnome Smile first so that I knew where to start the scene.
I then stamped the Peeking Gnome, masked it then stamped the Tree Slice Wood Grain.

I stamped the Tree Slice again on a tan paper then die cut the center with a heart shape.  I colored the wood to match the my other Tree Slice, used a dark brown to edge the heart then added the initials.
with black pen, added brown glitter pen and gold glitter pen to the letters.  I popped up the heart to match the pattern on the card base.
 

So here is where I decided to add something.  I masked the Tree Slice again then stamped the Mushroom Line Background.  I stamped the Lady Bug Toadstool and the Snail Toadstool separately because they have to be in front of the Tree Slice. I colored them and fussy cut then glued them to my card.  


Lastly I stamped the One Line Valentine, trimmed it then edged it with red and popped it up.
Hope you like this Gnomie Valentine!
Happy crafting!

Thanks for visiting!!
Robin

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how I love this cute little scene and the popped up heart on the tree slice is fabulous. What a cute valentine card.

nwilliams6 said...

Totally adorable, fun, and sweet, Robin. Some fancy masking and designing! Hugz

Karin said...

Get OUT! The carved initials?! C'mon...This is such a cute idea and the darling little gnome in red for Valentines day, sends this to the next level! Love this card so much!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP