Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cupig Strikes Again

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2023

 Hello Crafty Friends,



Hope you saw Karin's fabulous card with the Cupig image yesterday.  He is making an appearance again today as he is one of my favorite images and love is in the air.

After stamping the image, I colored it up with watercolors and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds.  For the  background, I used my leftover watercolors and a die from Close To My Heart (the die cut it is supposed to be the moon - lol).   I finished it off with the very sweet Love You to the Moon Greeting. 

I need to get a bunch of Valentine's Day cards done and this is a good start. 

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this fun image and great background and layering Nancy. I really need to bring Cupig out for another Valentine card. He is really so stinkin cute!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your bg on this "Cupig" card and the star cut outs are such a great idea for his little popped up circle!
I need to do some Valentine's cards before it's too late! LOL!
Fantastic card Nancy!

Stamp Connection said...

The watercolor background really makes the text pop. Amazing work Narcy! I'm sure it will make someone's day on valentines.

Karin said...

The Cupig is just darling, and I love the background! He looks like he's flying among the stars up in space :) Perfectly paired up with one of my favorite sentiments too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP