Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Candy Heart Wreath

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2022

 Hello Crafty Friends!



You know how I love to turn an image into a wreath, and these candy hearts from the new Candy Heart Background are perfect for a wreath!

The background was made by scribbling alcohol ink marker on a Ziplock bag, dropping on rubbing alcohol, and then pressing the paper into the mixture.  I let my grandsons do the scribbling and pick the colors.  The candy hearts were colored using alcohol markers, and then they were fussy cut.  I added the "happy" from the new Double Line Happy Valentine's Day Greeting (the rest of the greeting is on the inside). 

Extra Supplies: tile embossing folder (SU!) and Funky Wreath thinlet die (Tim Holtz/Sizzix). 

Valentines Day is just around the corner!

Hugz, 

Nancy


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy you did it again, you created an amazing wreath and oh how I love the colors on this card. I am in awe of your card making skills and every time I see a wreath you have created with the new collection I think wowza another incredible wreath.

Sue said...

This is a "happy" card Nancy! Your grandson's did a beautiful job with the colors and scribbling and your heart wreath brings it all together!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh wow! Your Candy Heart wreath is so beautiful especially on the gorgeous inky bg and embossing! WOW again! Simply smashing! All that tiny heart cuting out, all I can keep saying is WOW, WOW, WOW! Beautiful!

Karin said...

Oh my! I've cut a few of these hearts, but not enough patience from me to cut enough to make a wreath! This is adorable! Great card :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP