Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Autumn Is Calling!

>> Thursday, September 23, 2021

 

Good morning!
Some fun new images coming your way from DRS Designs.
In this card I used the new western Wagon Wheel with
some older favorites.
I used some masking on this card for sure.  I stamped the wheel first, masked then stamped the first pumpkin pile, masked then stamped the pumpkin pile again.  I left the mask for the wheel and first pumpkin pile on then stamped the sign post.  For the sentiment I only inked up the Autumn is calling
part then stamped it in the sign.
I finished the card with a card width of burlap ribbon I have.  I love the pearls running through it.

My second card features the new Tipsy Turkey and 

Dies are from Rubbernecker, Spellbinder and Heartfelt Creations.
I used an embossing folder on the background then inked the edges.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are wonderful cards with new images. Your masking on the first is fabulous as is your coloring. Love the texture you added as well.

The tipsy turkey is so fun. Great embosing, dies and coloring.

Creative pretty, and fun!

HUgz

Karin said...

The masking you did to make that first card is unbelievable! Amazing stamping work! Love that burlap ribbon at the bottom too. Fab turkey card too! Super cute and I love the way the scallop die matches his feathers :)

Lisa said...

Robin your autumn card with the wagon wheel and sign is amazing. I love the addition of the fiber and pearls to really dress up the card. The fall themed card with the turkey and leaves is super cute too. Wonderful emboss folder to pair with the turkey.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP