Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's July, but Fall is Coming!

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I am so ready for Fall so I thought I would share a Fall card today to change up from our Summer cards.   





















I started by stamping the Wood Grain Background in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then used a SU! circle punch to make three openings.  I lined up the circles on another piece of card stock and stamped these three images:


* Winter Trees  (I added in Fall colored leaves to make it Fall Trees instead)


*Long Tall Wheat 


*4 in 1 Harvest Design  (just the sunflowers)



After water coloring the sunflowers, I added in some gold microbeads. A bit of sponging around the wood and a few words from Goodbye Summer Hello Fall Greeting, and I was done. 



I can't believe school starts back around here in just two weeks!  Where does time go?



Hugz,

Nancy





5 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the rustic feel of this card, Nancy! It's lovely!

Robin Clendenning said...

oh yay, so glad when fall finally gets here!! this has been a VERY hot long summer so far! seems like we have had very few days this summer that was not 100 +.
Your card is just so cool! Love the circle cut outs and your individual little fall images are wonderful! Love the wood bg too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Nancy! Love the fall colors & wood grain top panel. Can't wait for fall..this summer weather is not for me.

Lisa said...

Love the wood base, love the cut outs with the wonderful fall images. Great card Nancy.

Karin said...

I love this card design, and all the little fall images peeking thru the cut outs! Great woodgrain stamping too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP