Blog Widget by LinkWithin

St. Patrick's and Spring

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 Hi Everyone,

I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day and the imminent arrival of Springtime and the Easter holiday with my cards today.

This card has a shamrock background that was stamped using the Shamrock of Shamrocks stamp.  
I chose the Irish Blessing for a greeting and added the tiny Mushroom House because I thought it  matched the words in the sentiment.  I anchored it with a strip of white paper tied with a green ribbon and finished it off with a few gems.



New stamps have arrived for spring and Easter and I was so looking forward to stamping with this adorable Tails Up Bunny stamp!  Isn't it the cutest??!  

I stamped and colored them up, using some glue and flock on the tails to make them soft.  I punched them out and made the background while they dried.  

I used the Woven Plaid stamp, which was cut apart, so that I could stamp in multiple colors.  I used 2 kinds of pink, green and brown.  The embossed strip was layered onto a lace border and attached that to the background along with the bunnies.  The Happy Tails to You Greeting was a natural fit, and I added a die cut butterfly and pink gems for embellishment. 


And here is a peek at the simply stamped inside. 

Stamped used are;


I'm so excited for you to see all of the new stamps! The design team will be posting their cards, but you can see all of the stamps now, by clicking over to DRS Designs!

Happy stamping, happy spring!  Happy happy everything!

Karin


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Two fab cards, Karin. Super use of the shamrocks and I love that Irish blessing. Super pretty card.

The bunny tail card is just too precious. Love your plaid and the sketch. ADORABLE card.

Hugz

Shelia said...

These are great cards, Karin. The background with all those shamrocks is lovely! Your bunny card is just the cutest! Their tails are adorable and your plaid background is beautiful!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your bunny card is so adorable! Love the scalloped border you made and the pink details, so cute!
Your Irish blessing card is very cool too!

Lisa said...

Wonderful St Patrick's Day card and oh how I love that cute bunny bottom card. Just too cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Karin! Love your double bunny butt card. The plaid is super & I love all the trim & embellies. Your St. Paddy's Day card is perfect w/ the green on green shamrocks & Irish Blessing.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP