Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sunflower Wreath

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 Hello crafty friends.

I love a wreath full of fussy cutting and today I have a fun one to share with you. 

I stamped the new Sunflower Bucket three times.  I colored in one bucket and fussy cut it.  I just colored the flowers with some Arteza Gouache paint on the other two and fussy cut them as well.  Next I stamped the new Laid Out Scarecrow image and fussy cut the head.  I cut three layers of the Tim Holtz Funky Wreath die.  I splattered on brown and white paint and then touched up the layers with a bit of gold paint. I also splattered on some paint on the top panel of my base. I filled up the wreath with my fussy cut images and added a little bit of the World Changed Thankful Greeting.  

I am sooooo ready for some Fall weather and Fall flowers!  Have a great rest of the week - we have made it halfway!

Hugz,

Nancy



4 comments:

Sue said...

What an incredible wreath Nancy! I can't decide if I like the scarecrow heads in the wreath or the basket of sun flowers next to it better! Together they're amazing :)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh Nancy, this is sensational, out of this world WOW!! I can't believe all the fussy cutting you did on this. It is just the most darling fall wreath ever! Beautiful!

Shelia said...

Wow Nancy, your wreath is lovely! Those sunflowers with the scarecrow heads make the prefect fall wreath! Love this!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fantastic, Nancy! Never in a million years would I have thought to make a wreath using the scarecrow face. It totally works & the sunflowers are perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP