Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Fish

>> Monday, May 18, 2020


Happy Monday! Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. I've been having fun trying out the newest DRS Designs images, especially the 3 in 1 Ocean Floor. I really like the coral and plant images. So today I have an underwater scene to share with you.





I started by stamping the school of fish image and 3 in 1 Ocean floor images masking a few as I went. Once everything was colored with Copics, I used Elmers Rubber Cement to mask all the images so I could sponge in the blue ink for the water. This was the first time I used Rubber Cement for masking fluid and I was really pleased with how it worked. After rubbing all the glue off, I die cut the panel, added some stamped and fussy cut starfish, blue and green clear gems and the greeting. Everything was added to the purple card base.

You can see all of the newest images here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I need to try rubber cement! How fun this is with your image placement and totally fun colors, Sheila. I love everything about this card! GREAT ideas. Hugz

Karin said...

I love the colorful underwater scene with all the cute fish. And the rubber cement is a new technique to me...I might like that better than making a mask with a stamp! I’m going to have to try :)

Sue said...

Such wonderful bright and happy colors Shelia! Excellent tip on the rubber cement that I have to try!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness this is so amazing! I love all the colors of your fish and plant life! So totally beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Oh how cute, Shelia! And so colorful! Your underwater scene is fabulous & adore the riot of color.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP