Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Two Plaids

>> Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Hi Everyone,

As shown by the themes of my cards today, I'm ready for spring!  I say, bring on the sunshine, flowers and all things cheerful :)

My two holiday cards, showcase a couple of plaids that I made using background stamps from DRS Designs.

Here the framed panel was made using the Open Plaid, along with the Small Happy Valentine's Day Greeting.  



My Easter card has a panel that was made using the Large Original Plaid in yellow ink.


The other stamps used are:

You'll want to check out the DRS Designs store right now, because there's a list of retiring stamps.  You don't want to miss out on anything that's been on your wish list!

Sending you sunshine and smiles!
Karin




5 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Karin for bringing a bit of spring sunshine into my grey February day! Both of your plaids are wonderful! I tend to neglect black when picking up my plaid stamps but I love yours - especially with the pink accents! Nothing screams spring like bright sunshine yellow and your Easter card is loaded with it!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I love the plaids! Beautiful cards - the Valentines card is super trendy and the Easter card is so cheerful. Fun stuff. I have to dig out my plaid stamp and use it more! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Great cards! The duckie one is so cute, love the yellow happy color!! Your oink one is darling too! Great bg's you made!

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Karin. I really like that black plaid with the pop of pink!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Karin! I love your black, white & pink Valentine. Your Easter card is so pretty & I love the yellow plaid bg. Super colors on both!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP